What is Credit Insurance?
It is a risk management tool that helps protect your company from the devastating effects of loss caused by the insolvency or protracted default of your buyers, assists in limiting a business's exposure to credit risk, reduces bad debt and therefore lets business's explore new local or foreign markets with confidence.
We gather information from many sources but we believe that the best source is from the business itself:
You (the buyer), Credit Guarantee and your supplier.
This diagram shows the relationship between the three parties involved in insuring credit risk:
Benefits of credit insurance:
- Risk protection - Protection against non payment
- Better financing - Enhanced financing mechanisms by providing added security to finance providers
- Increased sales - Credit insurance will enable you to sell more goods to new and existing clients while substantially reducing the overall risk
- Increasing your buying power
- Increasing your credibility
- Significantly enhancing your relationship with your suppliers
We treat all information we receive from you with the utmost discretion and hold everything in strictest confidence.We do not supply our clients with reports, but give them credit assessments and decisions based on extensive and reliable information.
To supply our clients with a fully comprehensive service we rely extensively on the information you give us. We would like to know more about your business so that we can ultimately pass the benefit of reliable credit information on to you.
Your suppliers will be confident in your company knowing that your credentials are excellent.