CLIENT TRAINING WORKSHOPS
Learn how to use your credit insurance policy.
The importance of hosting regular training workshops, is to equip our clients with administrative knowledge and skills for it benefits:
- New policyholders
- Clients who have a change in their administration staff
- Policyholders who wish to brush up their knowledge of credit insurance
There are three types of courses held at the workshops, mainly:
- Standard Domestic Cover
- Standard Export Comprehensive Cover
- Small/Medium Enterprise Cover
Our workshops cover the following:
- An introduction to Credit Guarantee and credit insurance
- Risks covered
- Explanations of policy terms and conditions
- Practical exercises in credit limit applications
- Opportunity for questions and answers
Workshops are free to our policyholders, inclusive of refreshments and a light lunch. Due to catering, please ensure confirmation of your attendance.
For policyholders at our branches in Durban, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth and Nelspruit, courses are arranged according to demand.
Please note: * If you are interested in attending our workshop, please register beforehand, as we have limited space.
The 2016 workshop dates are for Johannesburg only. Please contact the relevant branches for their workshop dates.